Sequels can sometimes backfire, as movie sequels often do.
But my first post on this subject was wildly popular (I do praise myself).
So here, then are a few more rejoinders for your use.
Modern One-liners - 2
- I'll man up when you woman down.
- I don't have to get some balls honey ... I was born with 'em!
- The two I have are two more than you'll ever have.
- I don't have a small dick ... Its your cooch that's cavernous ... I'll be lost in there.
- Jeez, you're fat ... Really, really - FAT.
- Even the tide wouldn't take her out!
- She is so ugly she could make onions cry.
- Yes you're pretty ... pretty stupid.
- Why do you even get up in the morning?
- Her face could turn Medusa to stone.
- Diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of ideas.
- Keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent.
- If you really want to know about mistakes you should ask your parents.
- Do you still love nature....despite what it did to you?
- Words can not express how much ... I hate you.
- I've come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are.
- She's got a body that won't quit and a brain that won't start.
- You could throw her in the river and skim ugly for two days.
Famous Insults, by Famous Names
- "That woman speaks eight languages and can't say "no" in any of them." (Dorothy Parker)
- "She never lets ideas interrupt the easy flow of her conversation." (Jean Webster)
- "She never was really charming till she died." (Terence)
- "You're a good example of why some animals eat their young." (Jim Samuels)
- "Pushing forty? She's hanging on for dear life." (Ivy Compton-Burnett)
- "Every time I look at you I get a fierce desire to be lonesome." (Oscar Levant)
- "The perfection of rottenness." (William James)
- "Yeah, she's beautiful, but you can't find her IQ with a flashlight." (From "The Greatest American Hero")
- "A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's. She changes it more often." (Oliver Herford)
- "Women's intuition is the result of millions of years of not thinking." (Rupert Hughes)
- "That young girl is one of the least benightedly unintelligent organic life forms it has been my profound lack of pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting." (Douglas Adams)
- "And you, madam are [insert word of choice]. But I shall be sober in the morning." (Winston Churchill)
The All-Time Classic of Classics
"How dare you!"
The Ultimate Modern Classic
"Yo! Feminist, do it yourself!"
That last was discovered in the comments section of The Spearhead, in response to an article entitled In Stalinist Academic Climate, Candid Thoughts Prompt Career Liquidation; and was penned by a commenter who styled himself as The Private Man.
This must now rank as my all-time new favourite. To be used when womyn will denigrate men to her liking but will expect them to jump to her bidding if she waggles her finger. Remember it was the Femicunts who loudly proclaimed "Women need men like a fish needs a bicycle"? My response to that from henceforth will be - Yo! Feminist, do it yourself!
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN! - Okay men, we all know by now that American women are useless for most purposes. They make bad wives, bad cooks, bad mothers, bad workers, and so on. The s...
5 years ago